Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

I want to wish all of my readers and their mothers a very Happy Mother's Day. We are either one or we have one. Some day you may become one. In one way or another we are all affected by Mother's Day. Whether your mom is with you or you wish she still were, take this day to think back on all of the good times you spent with your mother. All of the good times you have been a mother or like a mother to someone.


Thank you to my mom for being such a great mom. To my mother-in-law for being such an awesome mother-in-law and not the cliche stereotype. To my sister, you are such an awesome mom and I know your boys love you for it.

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.