Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

May 24, 2012

{31 Days of Blogging} Day 24 - Kids Books

I was trying to think of what my favorite book was when I was a kid. To be honest, I had a bit of trouble with that at first, I couldn't think of anything that I would read over and over. Then it hit me, that I was being silly about not remembering. 
I was hooked on Dr. Seuss. I love his books! I think maybe the all time favorite might be the Sleep Book. But Green Eggs and Ham is also totally awesome. :)  We had many Seuss books, and we still do. I did have to pack many of them away when moving from my parents' house and yes, many did not get unpacked, but that is okay. My kids have some of the books out and they do like them. It would be awesome for them to grow up loving Seuss as much as their mommy did. 

Until next time... Happy Reading!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yup, we're Seuss fans in this household too, I only had the opportunity of reading two of these books when I was a youngster, but I've made sure my son has plenty of them and he enjoys them too.

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.