Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

May 29, 2012

{31 Days of Blogging} Day 29 - Oh the Places You'll go.

Now, that we have talked about trips we are planning, let's talk about places I have already traveled to. 
Today we are focusing on places we have been to. I have been a few places. Some have been with school, others with family or friends. Each one fun and memorable in its own way.
I have been to US places like:
  • Texas
  • Maine
  • New Jersey
  • New York
  • Florida - Yes, this will be my 5th time at Disney
I have also been to more international locals:
  • London and Harrogate England
  • Scotland
  • Nova Scotia and St. Catherines, Canada
  • The Carribean - Our cruise took us to four different ports of call.
Travelling can be so much fun. The key is to not let yourself stress about the little things. Enjoy the journey and the destination. Fretting about all the little things on your trip will make it no fun at all. Also, leave time for fun, not just plans. 

Until next time... Happy Travels!

No comments:

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.