Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

May 28, 2012

{31 Days of Blogging} Day 28 - Great Expectations

Today's post is quite an easy one for me. Truly, I have talked about it a lot lately. When asked what I would be looking forward to, I bet many of you could answer easy.
Q: What AM I looking forward to?






A: Disney!!!!!!
Oh, yes, we are all really looking forward to our Disney World trip this fall. Okay, well, the kids aren't so much but that is because we are not talking about it with them yet. That would be too much for LJ, I think. We still have months to go before the trip and that would be a long time of anticipation for a 4 year old. When I say we are really looking forward, I mean me, Hubby, Mommom and Pop. Okay, I am not even sure how excited Pop is, but he doesn't always show his emotions much.


See, I told you this would be a super easy post for me. I am going to keep it short seeing as I have been talking about it to much. Much of what I would tell you here, I have already written in other posts. I don't want to bore.


Until next time... Happy Trip Planning!

No comments:

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.