Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

May 1, 2012

{31 Days of Blogging} Day 1 - Intro


Hi all! Today is May first and that means day 1 of the 31 Days of Blogging Challenge with Boy oh Boy. Today's prompt is "Introduction and Recent Photo." The intro is easy, the photo, well, that is another story. :)
My name is Lyn. I am a stay at home mom/ work at home mom. I married my high school sweetheart on our 6th dating anniversary. We were engaged for 4 years while I went to college, getting married the November after graduation. We will be celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary this year.
We have two wonderful children, a boy, LJ, and a little girl, BG. I have heard people call it a rich man's family, but adding a girl, in my book, makes it a poor man's family, seeing as boy can having a little girl get expensive. :::tee, hee::: We don't know if we are done having children yet. Some days, I think at least one more might be in the cards, and then other days, my angels become monsters, and I say I am done having kids. I know all families have those moments though. I do think that my kids are actually pretty darn well behaved over all.
I started my own little business of sorts when my first child was in his first year of life. If you can imagine it, I will try to sew it. My business is called Lynifer, which is the nickname my best friend used to call me in high school. She is like a sister to me, and was my maid of honor, so it seemed fitting to use that nickname.

I guess now it is time to move from the intro to the "recent photo." I am usually the one behind the camera. There is a reason for that and that reason is that I tend to really hate photos of me. This photo is from our most recent trip to Sear's photo studio for some Christmas pictures. I have had some people say that this was a pretty good picture of me, so I guess I will use it. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi

That's a lovely photo :) I'm camera shy too, and cheated a wee bit with my photo!

I run my own business too from home - I create handcrafted jewellery here in N Ireland.

Lovely to "meet" you :)

Katie said...

Hi! You have a beautiful family. :) It's lovely to "meet" you and I am looking forward to reading more of your posts this month.

Lyn said...

Thank you ladies! It is nice to "meet" you as well!

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.