Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

May 3, 2012

{31 Days of Blogging} Day 3 - Fav Quotes

Today is day 3. Can you guess the prompt based on the title of this post? :) I don't know that I really have a favorite quote. That made me think... what would I put in this post? 
So, Some of my favorite quotes would be:

for god so loved the world
You are loved more than you will ever know by someone who died to know you. - Romans 5:8 
Strange things are afoot at the Circle K. - Ted "Theodore" Logan
Yes, I know that last one is completely different from the first two. That is how I roll, I guess. If you want to see more of the sayings that I like and feel fit my life and where I stand, you can always check out my Pinterest Board of Sayings. If I find something I like that is a saying in picture form, it goes there, unless of course it is totally hilarious, then it goes on my funny board.
A little more background on the third quote...
First, the movie is very funny filled with great quotes. Second, there was a Circle K station within a quarter mile of our church. When we got married, my new brother-in-law decorated Hubby's car with shaving cream. He paints cars for a living, so he did a really nice job, but still... SHAVING CREAM! I think we scraped off some at the church or something, but then when we had to drive to Philadelphia that night we (Hubby, me, Maid of honor, and Best Man) stopped at the Circle K and worked to wash off the windows using the squeegees at the pumps. We all laughed tremendously as we did though and repeated this quote many times. Those working inside found it funny too and were also just wanting to congratulate us on our new marriage.
So, there you have it, some of my favorite quotes. I hope you enjoyed my rambles of the day.

What are some of your favorite quotes?


Until next time... Happy Quoting! 

3 comments:

Katie Vyktoriah said...

That is one of my fiance's favourite movies of all time. Lol. :)

I miss Circle K. Since I moved to the UK, I miss a lot of things. Luckily we are moving back to the US in just a couple of weeks! :)

Anyway, nice to meet you!

Marie said...

Wonderful quotes -- and I loved the story about the Circle K -- that was great! :-) I put up a couple of my favorite quotes also -- it's so hard to choose!

Lyn said...

We were sad to see that the Circle K switched over to being a LukOil within a year or so of us getting married.

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.