Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

May 11, 2012

{31 Days of Blogging} Day 11 - My Favorite Things

I will try to keep this from sounding like the song from "The Sound of Music," though it was/is running through my head when I think of the prompt for this post....
Just like 20 facts about myself, 15 of my favorite things... I just don't know where to go with this. So, that is your warning that I might be a little all over with it. In no particular order...
  1. The way my children smile when they see their Daddy when he comes home from work.
  2. The way my son says "I love you" any time he wants to say it to me or Hubby. 
  3. Getting cozy in front of a fire on a cold winter's day/night. 
  4. Tea Cooler (Lemonade and Iced Tea together) [told you it would be all over]
  5. Coke
  6. Sleeping in
  7. Mornings when we can spend as much time as we want as a family in "Mommy and Daddy's bed."
  8. Having some great conversation with other moms 
  9. Taking pictures of my family and friends
  10. Watching my children grow and learn and become their own being
  11. Making and eating some of our family's favorite comfort foods
  12. Spending time with my family (immediate, extended, and in-law sides)
  13. Finding new things to try (recipes, games, electronics, foods, etc.)
  14. Writing
  15. Blogging :)
"When the dog bites,
When the bee stings,
When I'm feeling sad;
I simply remember my favorite things,
And then I don't feel so bad." ~Maria, The Sound of Music

I had to put that in. :) Those are my favorite things, as I could think of them when I was working on this post.  I hope you enjoyed today's rendition of the 31 Day Blogging Challenge going on with Boy Oh Boy.

What are your favorite things?

Until next time... Go and enjoy Your favorite things!

No comments:

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.