Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

May 21, 2012

{31 Days of Blogging} Day 21 - My favorite foods

I love food. :) So, what are my favorite foods? Oooo, this post will make me hungry I am sure!
  1. Cabbage and Noodles
  2. Tuna Noodle
  3. Asparagus
  4. Pasta
  5. Mashed potatoes
  6. Chocolate
  7. Reese's cups
  8. Bacon
  9. Crab legs
  10. A really good steak :) 
Of course that took like no time at all to list off some of my fav. foodie things. I could keep going on things I love if I really tried. 

Until next time... Happy eating!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Reeses Cups - I have found a couple of shops that sell them here - I always drool over the recipes on Pinterest that use Reeses Cups :)

Hannah said...

Mmmm I love asparagus! X

Chelsea said...

Steak is one of my favorites!

Lyn said...

I have seen a bunch of those Reese's recipes on Pinterest. Really want to try them sometime.

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.