Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

May 30, 2012

{31 Days of Blogging} Day 30 - My Makeup Bag

Let me start by saying that since I stopped modeling, I have hardly ever worn make-up. I have a very large bag (think an over night bag) that is filled with all sorts of make-up from my make-up obsessed days. Yes, I know this is all pretty much expired. I hate feeling like I am throwing away money. 
Anyway, I have a pretty small clutch now that has just what I will actually use in it. I have a sponge on concealer/foundation pressed powder. I have a set of eye shadows that has the high lighting shadow, plus the one pink and neutral tones (light and dark) for the smokey eye. I have a lipstick that will last all day in a pink shade. To be honest, I do not even know if I have blush in there or not. I believe I might since that is something I cannot go without if I am truly putting on my face. That has held on since the modeling days. I do have a brown eye pencil in there as well. 
Between modeling and being in guard in school, make-up and playing with it was a big part of my life in junior and senior high. Then I got over it and didn't wear any make-up for years. I wore very little on my wedding day. Now, I put on a little if I want to feel a bit more dressy when going out with Hubby or getting mommy time away from the kids. I am happy that Hubby loves me when I don't wear any make-up. He doesn't care for it. That makes life much easier, I must say!

Until next time... Happy Face Making!

No comments:

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.