Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

May 2, 2012

{31 Days of Blogging} Day 2 - 20 Facts

Today is day two of the Blogging Challenge that I am joining. Today's prompt? 20 Facts about yours truly. I will admit that when things like this are asked, I really don't know where to go with the facts. So, with that in mind, let's see where this post takes us....

  1. I am currently 29 years old. 
  2. I have been with my husband for 12 1/2 years. 
  3. We have two children 4 years and 15 months.
  4. Unknowingly Hubby and I moved into our family homes within a month of each other. 
  5. I spent all of my schooling years in the same school district. 
  6. Growing up I wanted to be a mommy, teacher, and nurse, all at the same time. 
  7. I later decided nursing was out when I found I really don't like blood all that much and HATE needles.
  8. I went to college for Secondary English Education (was originally thinking elem. ed. but changed that too)
  9. My first job I started when I was 14 and held for over ten years.
  10. My first teaching job was an ESL aide that lasted less than a year when my students both moved.
  11. I lost my dad when I was 6 years old, he died of lung cancer.
  12. My son knows three great grandmothers and three great grandfathers. 
  13. I love sewing almost anything I can think of or find an idea for. 
  14. I am really running out of facts to put down already.
  15. I credit Hubby with saving me as God put him in my life when I needed it most. If we hadn't met when we did, I am not sure I would be here today.
  16. I have suffered from depression and anxiety. While one has gone, I struggle with the other a few times each year. 
  17. We are not sure if we are done having children or not. Some days, I say more, and others I say, NO MORE!
  18. I love blogging, and wish I made more time for it.
  19. I have big dreams for my business, Lynifer. (yes I know that was a shameless plug)
  20. I really hope I can keep up with this Challenge, and for me it will be a challenge.
I hope you enjoyed those 20 facts about me. Like I said, I really never quite know where to go when asked for facts about me. I usually like more direction or I tend to ramble. :) 

Until next time... Happy Living!

5 comments:

Emma said...

It's so hard thinking of things isn't it! Thanks so much for taking part in the challenge :) You can do it!!

I've suffered from depression and anxiety too. Not in recent years though.

:)

Unknown said...

So sorry you lost your Dad at such a young age.

Thanks for sharing your facts.

Katie said...

What a great list! I'm just starting out in sewing, but I really like it. I sew mostly things that are simple straight lines and don't have zippers. Hopefully I'll get better soon. :)

Unknown said...

What a great list!!! I have pinned a lot of sewing stuff on Pinterest because I would love to get into sewing. However, I guess I need a sewing machine first, huh? =)

Lyn said...

The simple straight lined items are always nice. Though I still struggle sewing a totally straight line. Well, to me at least, they do not look straight. I can get a bit OCD with it. I liked sewing and so I just ran with it and played around with my machine until I got better at it. Katie and JMD - You Can Do It! :)

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.