Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

May 26, 2012

{31 Days of Blogging} Day 26 - The "olden" days

This is just a mean prompt. It forced me to go back to childhood pictures to find one that I would actually allow to be posted on the internet. lol. Then I had a brainstorm. I have family and friends on facebook who have posted older pictures of me. I went looking at them. :) This would make my job a bit easier. I actually found one that was already online and wasn't too terrible. So, here you go...
This was taken at my "Aunt's" house in NY when I was obviously pretty young. I have Aunt in quotes only because she is not by blood, but close enough. My mom and her have been such close friends since before I was born. That is her son and pup in the picture with me and my doll.

Until next time... Happy Reminiscing! 

No comments:

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.