Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

May 14, 2012

{31 Days of Blogging} Day 14- If I won the Lottery

I really like daydreaming. We do it often about improvements we would like to make to our house. My parents have it all planned on what they would do if they won the lottery, that is also because they actually play the lottery sometimes. We do not, though I have been very tempted at times when it gets really big.
Okay, so what would I do if I won? The first thing we would do is pay off our house and Hubby's parents who helped us with the house. Then we would be making some of those improvements we dream about to make this house more of our home. It would also be more energy efficient too (think new windows).
I also want to help out family with their mortgages and such. We would see where they could really use the money and help them out. Our church would also get a good donation. We would also put some of that money into the kids' bank accounts. We already having accounts for each child, and then they would just be healthier. :)
Of course all of our daydreaming remains just that as we don't play the lottery. If we ever did and won, how much we could do would then depend on the size of the winnings.
That is what I would do if I won the lottery.

What would you do if you won? Tell us all in the comments.


Until next time... Happy Daydreaming!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! I'm here from the blog hop. ♥ I love that you would donate some to your church! I'm not religious, by any means, but I love hearing about people who are giving enough to donate to something that helps so many. Kudos to you!

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.