Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

May 5, 2012

{31 Days of Blogging} Day 5 - Songs

I love music. I really do. I love singing on my church's worship team. But when it comes to my 10 favorite songs, I come up with a big blank face. I am wracking my brain to think of what I might call favorite songs at the moment.
I will say that my favorite radio station is 93.3 WMMR (out of Philadelphia, PA). It is classic rock. Their motto is "Everything that rocks." They do not stick to new, old, popular, etc. It is everything. If they think it rocks, or their listeners think it rocks, they play it.
Now, for songs, I am going to tend towards more religious mostly because that is what I can think of most when it comes to actual songs, but not all are Christian.
My list:

  1. Angel - Aerosmith (Hubby would play this for me, as his song for me)
  2. Revelation Song - Phillips, Craig and Dean
  3. Who am I? - Casting Crowns
  4. Be Merciful to Me - Caedmon's Call
  5. Let Me Be
  6. Mighty to Save - Laura Story
  7. Everlasting God - Lincoln Brewster
  8. Everything - Lifehouse
  9. Why - Nicole Nordeman
  10. Mighty to Save
  11. I can Only Imagine
  12. I'm Forgiven - Chris Tomlin
  13. Lead me to the Cross - Hillsongs
  14. Hallelujah Chorus - Handel
  15. Hear the Call of the Kingdom
  16. Thank you for Loving Me - Bon Jovi
Okay, yes, I know that I am listing more than 10. But once I get going into some of my favorite songs, I end up finding more that I really like too. I will admit that in order to make this list, I spent a bit of time on youtube to find titles and such. :)

Until next time... Happy listening!

No comments:

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.