I will say that my favorite radio station is 93.3 WMMR (out of Philadelphia, PA). It is classic rock. Their motto is "Everything that rocks." They do not stick to new, old, popular, etc. It is everything. If they think it rocks, or their listeners think it rocks, they play it.
Now, for songs, I am going to tend towards more religious mostly because that is what I can think of most when it comes to actual songs, but not all are Christian.
- Angel - Aerosmith (Hubby would play this for me, as his song for me)
- Revelation Song - Phillips, Craig and Dean
- Who am I? - Casting Crowns
- Be Merciful to Me - Caedmon's Call
- Let Me Be
- Mighty to Save - Laura Story
- Everlasting God - Lincoln Brewster
- Everything - Lifehouse
- Why - Nicole Nordeman
- Mighty to Save
- I can Only Imagine
- I'm Forgiven - Chris Tomlin
- Lead me to the Cross - Hillsongs
- Hallelujah Chorus - Handel
- Hear the Call of the Kingdom
- Thank you for Loving Me - Bon Jovi
Okay, yes, I know that I am listing more than 10. But once I get going into some of my favorite songs, I end up finding more that I really like too. I will admit that in order to make this list, I spent a bit of time on youtube to find titles and such. :)
Until next time... Happy listening!