Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

May 4, 2012

{31 Days of Blogging} Day 4 - Fears

Fears. Now that is one prompt that can really hit home with many people. Putting something like this into written word for the world to see can be intimidating. You are opening yourself up. Of course there are those that might choose not to do the prompt for today, or they may stay superficial in order to not become vulnerable. I am not sure how I want to approach it.
 Of course there is the obvious fears:
Image: Elwood W. McKay III / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
That is even the kind of spider that we have surrounding our house. We have large fields around our house and you can find Wolf Spiders everywhere. I really hate when they end up finding their way into our basement or porch.
Oh, and let me just say, looking through the photos to find a good spider picture for this post was really ick inducing.
But then I have more fears that really most people do not know about. There are even some that I don't think Hubby knows about. 
For one, I have always been afraid of the house I am sleeping in burning down. I would have nightmares growing up of waking to my room being engulfed in flames. If I wake in the night and smell anything out of the ordinary, I will have a lot of trouble going back to sleep for fear that whatever I am smelling will turn out being something to start a fire and I will wake to flames. 
So that leads to worries of what would I do, if that happened. I formulate escape plans and all that fun stuff. I think of how I would get to the kids the fastest and get them out the safest. 
I have some other fears too, and of course these fears lead to worries and anxieties. I have gotten better over the years, giving more of my worries and fears over to God. That is one place I am still trying to grow in my faith. 
Well, There you have it, my fears. That ends it for this day of my blogging challenge. 

What are some of your fears? Feel free to share them with us in the comments. 



Until next time... Happy Living!

No comments:

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.