I am very much interested in doing product reviews/giveaways for my readers.
Areas of particular interests are:
- Baby Products...cloth diapers & accessories, eco-friendly baby toys & products and anything fun and unique.
- Children's Products... educational items, clothes, shoes, games, crafts, etc.
- Products for Moms... kitchen gadgets, organizational tools, etc.
- Products for Dads... camping, backpacking, and hiking gear, clothes, fun electronic gadgets, cameras, etc.
- Home Products: Cleaning products, laundry detergent, and things of that nature. Specifically eco-friendly!
- Reviews are FREE of charge.
- I review family-friendly products only and reserve the right to refuse the review if you send a product that was not agreed upon.
- A product is required for all reviews and will not be returned.
- Full-sized products are required so we can adequately test out the product. Sample sizes will not work.
- I am not responsible for any shipping or duty costs. Any packages shipped COD will be refused and returned to sender.
- Please allow 4 to 8 weeks for your review to be completed. If you have a specific date in mind for the review to be posted, I am wiling to work with you to accommodate your request.
- You are welcome to add a discount or coupon code to the review at no charge. Discounts that require a separate post will be subject to a fee.
- I will send you an email with the link to the review once it has been posted.
- In the case of a negative review, I will contact you by email prior to posting and you have the option to decline the review post.
- Giveaways are free of charge when combined with a Product Review.
- Giveaways without a Product Review are subject to a fee; please contact me for prices.
- Giveaways are typically held for a two week period.
- Please inform me what the prize is when setting up the giveaway and let me know who is eligible to enter- US, Canada or Worldwide.
- The main entry for the giveaway is usually asking the reader to visit your site and comment with their favorite product.
- I can ask the reader like your Facebook page, follow on Twitter, subscribe by email to your newsletter, etc. for bonus entries.
- I cannot ask the reader to take an action on Facebook for an entry. It’s fine to have them “like” your page, but I cannot ask them to leave a comment or upload a picture to your Facebook wall: as per Facebook rules.
- I cannot ask that the reader make a purchase for a bonus entry.
- I are not responsible for shipping the prize to the winner. Please do not mail the giveaway prize with the review product.
- I select the giveaway winner through random.org and notify them by email. When they reply back I will forward their shipping information to you.
- I ask that you ship your prize to the giveaway winner within a reasonable amount of time after the giveaway ends.
Please read my disclosure policy below for more information.
This policy is valid from 18 November 2010
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Lyn Mack (whocg23 at gmail dot com).
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
If you would like to see your product or service honestly reviewed and featured or to sponsor a giveaway, please contact me at whocg23 at gmail dot com.