Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Mar 29, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

I know this post is late in coming, but I still want to do it and love this kind of thing...

So, I am trying to be more organized. I may even start a family Notebook of sorts. Lately I have felt like selling this house and buying a new one gives us a new start. We can be more organized and get things together like we want them to be at this house, but it just doesn't happen since mess has been the way of life around here. So, one thing that I have tried in the past and want to start back up with menu planning. I have always seen so many of my blogging momma friends planning their weekly menus with Menu Plan Monday, and I want to join them.
Photobucket
So, here it is...
Monday: Meatloaf

Tuesday: Fend for yourself/Leftovers (Hubby is working night shift so he won't be home at dinner time)

Wednesday: Ham Noodle (Tuna Noodle but made with ham instead of Tuna)

Thursday: Chinese Night

Friday: Date night at Red Lobster

Saturday: Freezer Night - Salisbury Steaks (Hormel) with steam and mash potatoes.

Sunday: Easter Dinner with Hubby's family

If I ever post a dinner and you are intrigued and would like a recipe, let me know and I would be happy to post one if I can. I do tend to make things free hand a lot too. Like my meatloaf is different every time. I put in what I think it needs or what I feel would taste good together and go with the flow. Dinners like that can be hard to translate in to a recipe, but I will try. :)
Happy Planning!

No comments:

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.