Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Mar 3, 2010

Free Rump-a-rooz

Hello all. So, I was going down my facebook homepage and came across a great opportunity.
If you happen to follow Rump-a-rooz already, you may have seen this posted to their blog as well. The company is giving THREE different options to get your very own Rump-a-rooz. Two of those options are for FREE diapers.
I know I already have an email in to them to try to be one of those families that does a video journal. I had to pass this on to all of my readers. I highly recommend you check out the blog of Rump-a-rooz. These are diapers that I have been wanting to try for the longest time, but have sadly not had the money to buy them. I think Hubby would have issues then. :) But you have got to love ways to get diapers cheap.
I hope you all are well and enjoy checking out your ways of getting FREE or cheap Rump-a-rooz.
Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.