Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Mar 29, 2010

Redesign

Hi all. I know I have been fairly quiet lately. I hope that I will find more time soon to blog more and all that comes with blogging.
I wanted to give you all a heads up. I am looking at redesigning my blog. I found that blogger has a new designer section that I am going to be looking at and hopefully working with to give my blog a better feel and flow. I have really wanted a three column layout for a while now, but have not been able to with blogger. So, if things seem off or absent from my blog, they should return soon, I am just having to work things out what will turn out to be a great new design!

1 comment:

Avital Chicago Limousine said...

That's great! What design you are planning to do in your blog? well i am so excited to see the changes..

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.