Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Mar 15, 2010

Love the Fluff

While I actually have some down time, I thought I would blog a little. So, last week I posted about fluff mail love. I wasn't able to include pictures of the "new" diaper because LJ was sleeping and it was in his room. But, guess what! Shortly after posting, the mail came and it was another fluffly day! I was soooo happy. The other week I was a winner on the knickernappies blog. I won a one-size diaper in my choice of color with inserts (I chose Chocolate with LoopyDos).

It already came in the mail. I think like maybe a week after winning the contest. I couldn't believe it. I still have another giveaway that I won about a week before the knickernappies one that I am still waiting on. I was just so happy to get another knickerknappies in the mail with more of the great inserts.
So, now a pic. of the other diaper I got in the mail with the inserts sticking out the top.

I already had it stuffed and just pulled the inserts out a little to show them in the pic. The SuperDo insert that I bought with this diaper was in my Happy Heiny's diaper waiting to be used that night. Who knows, maybe I will just have to do some reviewing of all of these great diapers one day. ;)
I hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.