Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Mar 12, 2010

What I do...

So, I know that I have done sewing posts. Well, this is another one. But, this is not diapers. One of the biggest things that I do is make bibs. I think they are a cute gift to give any little one. 



A week or two ago I finished up an order for three bibs to the sister of a good friend. That good friend had ordered two large pocket bibs from me and so did her mother (Mom may have only bought one, I can't remember off hand). The sister loved them so much she had me make three more, which I was so thrilled about.






Now a couple days before my birthday, my nephew became a daddy to a very cute little girl. We hopefully get to meet her tomorrow at a family get together. Of course I had to make a cute little bib to go with a cute little girl. I tried my hand at a reversible bib.


I know that in the first picture the fabric looks a little weird in the middle, that is just where I put a scrap over the name that I put on. I like to personalize the bibs if I can. So, this is some of what I do. I still have diaper inserts to make and I want to do more with that whole side of sewing, but this is what I started Lynifer with and this is what I love to be able to do. :) While store bought bibs can have some really cute sayings or what not (they truly can be super cute), there is just something about a bib that was made with the wearer in mind.

No comments:

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.