Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Feb 27, 2010

The Eco-Cheap Mom is doing an Event!

Hello all! So, we all love events. I love cloth diapering events so much. You find great products, read some awesome reviews AND you might get to win some even. Who doesn't love winning stuff?! So, Here is the button:


button2

You can also find the button in my sidebar. It will stay there until the event is over, or whenever I remember to empty out the events section or past event buttons. :) Did you see how many giveaways she is going to do? 22! All in one month. That is almost a review and giveaway each day. I love this kind of stuff.
Oh, and if you check out her post about the event, you can learn how to get extra entries in to her giveaways. Gotta love the diapering love. :)
Enjoy!

No comments:

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.