Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Feb 19, 2010

Friday Follow

Friday Follow
Have you heard of Friday Follow yet? It's a fun way to find new blogs and gain new followers. Here is how it works:

Welcome to the Friday Follow celebration hosted by One 2 Try, Hearts Make Families and Midday Escapades! We invite you to join us every Friday to get more blog followers and to follow other interesting blogs. It is all about sharing and having fun.

Here's how YOU can join the celebration:

--Link up your blog name and URL using the MckLinky below. Only need to add on one blog to be seen on all the blog hops.

--Follow the Friday Follow hostesses listed in the first 3 slots.

--Follow as many blogs as you'd like.

--Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you're from Friday Follow.

--Follow back when you get a new follower through Friday Follow.


Come join in on the fun! Be sure if you are leaving a comment about following me for Friday Follow that you do not leave it on a giveaway post as I may not notice it. Thanks!


MckLinky Blog Hop

6 comments:

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

New follower this Friday!

Kelly's Lucky You said...

Following! Please follow me back -

Kelly

Anonymous said...

http://mommiesgotfivechildren.blogspot.com/

Happy Friday Follow
Please stop by and let me know you are following me back.

Rebecca
@Buttons and Bows

Rebecca D said...

I found you through Friday Follow... Nice to meet you... now I'm a follower too!

~SHANNON~ said...

Hello! I found your blog through Friday Follow- and I'm so glad I did! Hope lot's of new people find you as well!

I'm your newest follower- I'd love if you'd come check out my blog!

Shannon at:http://www.milkandcuddles.com/

Anonymous said...

Welcome and thanks for linking up with Friday Follow! I am now your blog follower. Have a wonderful weekend and pleasure to meet ya.

~ Lynn
http://www.middayescapades.com

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.