Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Feb 23, 2010

a Million Miles a Minute

So, I really want to write more posts. Here's the thing, I have so much going on in my head that when I try to think of something, nothing comes up. Well, at least not enough of something to write and make a full post. So, what are some things that you as readers are interested in reading about? If you are looking for tips, what kind of tips? Do you like the personal posts where I just talk about what is going on in my life? Do you want more cloth diapering posts? I know I haven't done any giveaways yet, but I hope they are coming soon. Should I do more reviews? I want to hear from you. Oh, and then there are the more faith based posts that I have done on occasion. What are your thoughts of those? See, my brain is all over. I have so much going on right now it isn't even funny. Well, okay at times it sort of is because well, I bring it all on myself. :) Anyway, there is why I haven't done tons of posts lately, and why I need your help, again....

1 comment:

lovemylevi said...

I couldn't find any other way to contact you so I am posting this here, I apologize.
-------------------------------
Hello, this is Tricia from the Luvs Jurn3 blog! Congrats on winning the CatChick6 creations giveaway during the Cloth Diapers Exposed event! Please send me your full name and address as well as your product style and size choice and I will have the information forwarded! Thanks for entering and be sure to keep entering future giveaways!

Tricia
http://luvsjurn3.blogspot.com

You have 48hrs to respond to this e-mail.
please reply to pprice3@emich.edu

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.