Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Feb 5, 2010

Freebie Fridays! #3

It seems that some weeks the deals just don't seem to do anything... This week I have actually combined what I found last week PLUS this week's freebies, since I was out of town last week.

This first is a BOGO.
Build your Subway sandwich here and you will get a coupon for BOGO 6 inch subs.
(Thanks Mindi)

Playtex Gentle Glide Sample
http://www.playtexgentleglide.com/Gentle_Glide_Sample.html

Stayfree with Thermo Control Sample
http://www.stayfree.com/   - (Thanks Mindi)

1 comment:

Beccalynn said...

Hey! Thanks for your kind comments! I'm following you now too :-)

It seems we have the same goals in mind... CD, coupons, frugal living, etc. I'm just trying to do that by making things myself. I think people are enjoying hearing about the things I make so I'll probably post more lessons in the future rather than just my finished products :-)

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.