Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Nov 16, 2010

New Meme to follow



Instead of all of the Gift Guide events and everything that is going on this time of year, Chari over at Take time to smell the Rose, is starting a new meme for the Holiday Season. Each week Chari will focus on one area of Holiday tradtions that each of us have. I love this idea so that each of us can think of all of the great family traditions that we hold with our families and then we can share them with fellow blogging moms and dads.
Let's remember what the focus of this season really should be. This meme can help with that. It can help us to slow down a little and think back to what we love about the season.
I know that I plan on participating in as many weeks of this meme as I can and I hope that you will too. Too busy? Each week the meme will stay open until the following Friday. You get a week to do this. Don't have a blog? Leave a comment at the end of her post for the rest of us to share.

Until next time... Happy Reminiscing!

1 comment:

Chari said...

Yay! Thanks for sharing! I'm glad you will be participating. Can't wait to read your posts :-)

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.