Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Nov 12, 2010

Free Songs

I don't know who else has kids that are in love with VeggieTales, but if you do, you are not alone. My son loves to watch VeggieTales and loves the songs.
Today amazon.com is having a great special for all of us with such kids. If you go to amazon's website, you can download the entire mp3 album of "The Incredible Singing Christmas Tree." They had this same deal a week or two ago and I had downloaded the album then. I was kicking myself that I didn't share it with all of you, so now I am getting a second chance.Even if your kids don't watch or listen to VeggieTales all that much, it is a great album to listen to. They always have some really silly songs, but also songs that are great lessons for the kids to hear and hopefully learn.

In case the above link does not work, you can copy and paste the following:
http://www.amazon.com/The-Incredible-Singing-Christmas-Tree/dp/B001232ODA/ref=xs_gb_bd_BsBCAshIL6Dx?pf_rd_p=441937801&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1DGKPANMPE66H27W9YTP

Until next time... Happy Veggie Singing!

No comments:

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.