Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Nov 18, 2010

3 more cloth mommas - FTT

During the month of November, BethAnne over at Happily Domestic is sharing interviews with other cloth mommas during her Fluff Talk Thursdays. This week I am one of them! To learn more about my journey in cloth as well as more info on two other great moms head on over and check it out. The other moms this week are Tara from small town mom and Chari from Take time to smell the Rose. I hope you all head on over and check out the stories of these other great mommas.

Until next time... Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.