Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Nov 23, 2010

30 Week Update

Well, Wednesday will mark 30 weeks for me. I can't believe I only have ten weeks left before we meet Baby C. Monday afternoon I had my doctor's appointment.

I was really anxious for this one because it was my first one since getting my 28 week blood work done which included the glucose tolerance test. With LJ I was told that I passed, but I was pretty close to the cut off. I really did not want to have to take the 3 hour test or be told I had gestational diabetes. Luckily, my doctor said all my test results came back completely within normal ranges. I was so happy to hear that. He didn't even act like they were close to cut off numbers either. Big thumbs up!

Everything else also checked out with Baby C today. My weight went up a good number since my last visit. I think I am at about 14 pounds gained so far. After the start I had, I think this is pretty decent. I mean I did only gain 24 with LJ, too, so I wasn't expecting big numbers anyway. The nurse didn't tell me my blood pressure but said that it was good. Baby C's heart-rate was in the 140s when the doctor listened to it on the doppler. I knew she was sleeping as she hadn't moved around much before then. Actually, she hasn't moved too much all day. I think her most active times of day are the night times when I want to sleep and such, of course.

So, things are going well so far. I am already at the point where I want to meet her and get this over with. She really like to stretch out and make me uncomfortable.
The other day I realized that we really had not taken any pregnancy pictures this time around where as we had tried taking pictures every two weeks or so with LJ. So, this past Sunday I had Hubby take a preggy pic so we can have at least a few pictures of this pregnancy. So, without further adieu,

taken at 29 weeks and 4 days

There are a lot of great things that will be going on in the next couple months and so here's hoping we can all keep up and enjoy the holidays and I can keep you all up to date as to what is going on. :)

Until next time... Happy Living!

1 comment:

Chari said...

glad to hear everything has been checking out good! Is there bloodwork at 28 weeks?? I was just talking to my SIL about that yesterday, I thought it was just a glucose test. She couldn't remember either and she's pregnant with her 3rd! lol

You are blessed to be due so soon after the holidays so it will make this time pass by so quick!

Love your pic and the shirt :-)

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.