Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Nov 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I want to wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving! I know that this can be the beginning of a very busy Holiday Season. This year we will have a nice busy but fun Thanksgiving having two different meals with family. First we will eat with Hubby's family, and then we will head over to my parent's house for some dessert and such. Of course as it turns out, the two meals are going to be starting about an hour or so after each other. That is why the dessert is at the second place and not another full meal. :) I was hoping there would be even a few hours between the two meals, but that is how things go.
I hope everyone has a great day and a good weekend! Let us all remember all that we have to be thankful for! I know there is so much for me to be thankful for this year, but that is another post. For now, I must go and begin this great long weekend with family.

Until next time... happy eating!

No comments:

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.