Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Nov 19, 2010

I'm on Facebook!

I have gone ahead and made up a Facebook fan page for Lynifer's Blog! I am also setting it up with my networked blogs profile so that these posts should be automatically added to my fan page so you will always know when I have a new post up, if you don't alreayd get my feed, emails, or likewise. :) I hope that you will head over and like my page and then we can continue to make this blog grow into something awesome!

If you cannot click on the link above, you can copy and paste the address below:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lynifers-Blog/165379306829846?installed=1&fb_page_id=165379306829846

No comments:

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.