Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Nov 7, 2010

Mini Series in Fluff Talk Thursdays



BethAnne over at Happily Domestic has come up with a great idea for a little mini series in her Meme, Fluff Talk Thursdays. For the whole month of November she will be interviewing and then featuring other cloth moms. Each week she is featuring three new moms. Most of the moms are fellow bloggers and all use cloth.
This is a great way to build up our community of cloth mommas on the interwebs. I will be featured this coming week and I do believe BethAnne still has slots available. So, if you are interested in chatting a bit about your journey in the world of cloth diapers, drop on over to Happily Domestic and drop BethAnne a line. I know she, as well as I, always love to get comment love and things like that. :)
If interested, I will be posting a link to this weeks Fluff Talk Thursday when it is posted.
Until next time.... Happy Diapering, Mommas!

No comments:

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.