Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Nov 4, 2010

expanding to Facebook

I really want to expand my blogging presence to facebook, but I am not sure how to go about doing it. I already have a fan page for my business Lynifer. Would suggest that I just do a fan page for the blog or do you find it easier or better to just make a second account where you have friends instead of fans? I don't know if that makes any sense. I notice that a lot of the companies and such use fan pages where I "Like" them in order to follow them. I am thinking that this might be a better way to do things, but I am not sure. I want to start seperating my personal accounts from the more business oriented ones and I want to make sure I do it in a way that will last.
What are your suggestions? I already have my twitter account, though I may be changing my name on there to go more with the blog and business.
Oh and I am doing this in preparation for this blog growing more with reviews and giveaways as well as being all about cloth and the business of Lynifer.
Until next time... Happy Facebooking!

No comments:

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.