Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Mar 7, 2013

{31 Days} Day 7 - Dream Jobs

I know that I have not done any of the previous posts, but I am going to do my best to participate in another monthly blogging challenge. AS time goes on I am going to work to catch up, but for now here is today's challenge post. Please, feel free to join in on conversation in the comments section. 


Everyone has their own idea as to what a dream job is. To some it could be the jobs available down-under that pay 100K for 6 months of fun (I actually saw some of GMA this morning and this is one story they covered). Or it could be planning weddings, being your own boss, etc. 
But what is my dream job?
I am a lucky one who can say, I am working my dream job. It has the best pay, too. I am a stay at home mommy who sells her creations, when I have the time to do that. My main job is mommy. I wouldn't have it any other way. Some days are taxing, but what job doesn't have that? The pay? Hugs, kisses, and love. To me, you can't get better than that!
There have been times I have been told I should get a job outside the home so I can have more adult time. Time to not deal with the stresses the kids can pile on me some days. Adults can be just as childish though. And I get to play!
Before I know it, the kids will be in school and then I will be heading back to another job I love, working for a great auctioneer. It may not be in the field of my degree, but they are jobs I love. Would I rather try to go back to school to get a job I may not love or really even like just because that is what I went to school for? Yes, the money might be better, but there is so much more to life. If we can live on the one income that Hubby brings home, we can live with me bringing home whatever I can. Besides, He will always provide. 

What is your dream job? Is it your current job?

Until next time.... Happy Dreaming!

No comments:

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.