Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Mar 9, 2013

{31 Days} Day 9 - Life List


I have to be honest with you. I hate these type of posts. I really do not like the idea of bucket lists. I do not have one. I also do not really do the whole New Year's resolutions thing either. Yes, there are things that might be nice to do some day, but I don't like the term bucket list. Maybe that is my problem, the terms/phrases and their over use.
 One day I would love to be able to tour Europe with the family. Hubby and I have said this since before we were married. We want to take much of a summer to do it. Time to travel to many European countries and show the kids the world. History books are well and good, but seeing the places in person is a whole different thing. They will always remember the trip and the things we did and saw. Pictures in books fade quickly.
 I hope and pray that I will be able to see my children get married. For them to have children of their own.
I want to own a home free and clear. Get the mortgage paid off and not have to deal with all of that none sense.
Really, there isn't a ton on what some might call a bucket list.

What is on your bucket list? Do you even have one?

Until next time... Happy Dreaming!

No comments:

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.