Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Mar 9, 2013

{31 Days} Day 2 - Favorite Quotes


 Today, I am going to keep it short, I think.  There are many times that I find quotes and things in my internet journeys that I like. Then when it comes time to think back on them, they are just not there anymore.  One will always remain though:
Nobody puts Baby in the corner.
 Yes, Dirty Dancing. I used to watch that movie all the time. For a spell, it was watched every weekend.
Another quote:
God is Good!
All the time!
And all the time,
God is Good!





There you have it, some quotes I love and try to live by. Some may be funny but others are ones to truly meditate one.
What are some of your favorite quotes? 

Until next time... Happy quoting!

No comments:

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.