Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Mar 13, 2013

{31 Days} Day 13 - Regrets...Live without them

The prompt for today is all about regrets. I am not sure that I truly regret much. Everything that I have done in my life and that has happened has made me the woman I am today. Yes, there are unsavory things in my past, but if they have shaped me. If there is really anything to regret in life it would be not trusting the Lord enough. He has my life planned. He knows all that will happen. if this is true, how can I regret it, for He has determined life events to shape us into who He would have us be.

Is there anything you regret? Are you working towards living with no regrets? 

Until next time... Happy Living!

1 comment:

ramsaygrace said...

I love it! I share that regret with you.....not trusting the Lord enough. It's one that I'm trying to work on and improve. stopping by from the link-up and now following. :-)
Trinity
http://ramsaygrace.blogspot.com

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.