Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Mar 10, 2013

{31 Days} Day 3 - Happiness is...


To me Happiness is
Warm Hugs from loved ones
"I love you" coming when it is not expected
The smell of freshly baked goods
Smiles on faces
Curling up on the couch with warm drinks and loved ones
New baby smell
Snuggling with children after bathtime
Listening children pray
Faith in God
Fellowship is friends and family
Hearing my son praying the sinner's prayer and asking to be born again so he can one day be with God in Heaven

Yes, I was so blessed and thrilled when my son's SS teacher came to me and told me that LJ was asking to pray the prayer to have God in his heart and be born again. He knew what he was saying and what it meant. Later that afternoon we sat with him and my husband prayed the prayer with LJ. It was such a special day for us. Truly special. 

What makes you happy? What puts a smile on your face? Please share so that we may share the happiness with you!

Until next time... Happy Happiness!

No comments:

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.