Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Mar 8, 2013

{31 Days} Day 8 - Pet Peeves


Everyone has pet peeves. Some have more than others. Many times if I am asked what my peeves are, I can't think of many right away. Then as the day or days go on, I think of more as I think back on the conversation. Here are some that I could come up with for this post:

  • Poor Spelling. Now, I know some people aren't the greatest at spelling. This just does not fly though when you are using a computer. It drives me NUTS when I see poor spelling on websites, in emails, etc. The more official the format (website, email, etc) the worse the offense. I blame the English teacher in me. 
  • Double Standards. I think this just goes without saying. :)
  • Fake/Mean People. Truly, who likes this kind of person. 
At the moment, this is what I have come up with. What are some of your pet peeves? Let's here is ladies and gents!

Until next time.... Happy Living!

No comments:

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.