Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Feb 25, 2013

My "Meal Plan" this week

I know I just posted on meal planning in this house. Well, where does that put me this week? I have a ton of options from that master list, but what will I make this week?
I know one meal for certain, and that is tonight's meal. BG is sick and has not been eating, so I want to make something that she may consider eating. Something soft and not too strong taste wise.
Tonight's Menu: Spaetzles and tomato soup.
The rest of the week:

I would give you a collage of pictures from past times we have had these meals, but as you can see, many will be first timers for us. Ii am trying to mix things up and use what we have on hand, so meals are varied quite a bit and Pinterest has been my friend helping me out so much!

I am linking up this week with:



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm stopping by from Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday today for a blog visit.
Looks like there's going to be some delicious meals this week at your house.
This gal is always looking for recipe ideas and inspiration.
Thanks for participating in MPM!

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.