Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

May 3, 2010

McNeil Products Recalled

First I want to thank Baby Center for posting this particular recall on their facebook page as that is how I found out and I am glad I did!
If you use Tylenol drops, Motrin drops, Zyrtec for kids or Children's Benadryl, please check out their information website for recall information.
The only Bendaryl liquid that is recalled is the Dye-Free Benadryl, Bubblegum flavored. I want to pass this on to all moms, especially those, like me, who do not get to watch the news as much as they may want.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare company is recalling almost all Tylenol drops along with a host of other products. This recall is due to products that "may contain a higher concentration of active ingredient than is specified; others may contain inactive ingredients that may not meet internal testing requirements; and others may contain tiny particles." ( taken from the website)
I have a bottle of the Tylenol drops and the Bendaryl. I have already requested my high value coupon for when "safe" products become available. This won't help me tonight, though, when I had planned on giving my son some Benadryl to help with the allergies he seems to be dealing with.
Again, here is the link:
http://www.mcneilproductrecall.com/page.jhtml?id=/include/new_recall.inc

No comments:

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.