Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

May 11, 2010

New Series starting soon!

In the next few days I will begin a series of posts geared for the beginner cloth diaperer. I will go through basics like types and such, but also give some of my own advice as to what I do, what I like and don't like, and also cover reasons for switching to cloth. I want to open this post up for anyone (even those who do cloth diaper) to post questions in the comments section. These can be questions you have about using cloth, or questions you have been asked. Then I will work to answer those questions in the coming posts. I hope to make this as interactive as possible, so please, feel free to leave a comment. :) I hope to have the first post "Why should I cloth diaper?" in the next day or two.
Until then...!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love Cloth Diaper and think everyone should know how great it is.

Looking forward to your posts.
Following your blog!

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.