Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Apr 28, 2010

Knickernappies review

My review of Knickernappies products can be found on Wee Little Changes' blog! :)
I love my knickernappies diapers and inserts. I now have two sized knickernappies, and two onesize diapers. I also have LoopyDo inserts for the two one size diapers and a SuperDo. I love the inserts that they make.
One of the one size Knickernappies that I have I actually won from them. I got to finally get my favorite one, Chocolate! I would post a picture, but for some reason the uploader for blogger does not seem to like me right now. :)

No comments:

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.