Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

May 11, 2010

Great Scavenger Hunt

Thanks to a post on facebook by Coupon mommy of 3, I found a great scavenger Hunt online. It is called the Green Quiz Quest. I would highly recommend you check it out. The list of prizes they already have or are getting in soon is a great list. there are going to be a grand prize, first and second. I think this will be a great way to find some really fantastic ways to live better while on this earth.
Here is the link again:
Www.GreenQuizQuest.com

No comments:

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.