Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

May 11, 2010

Call for links and info

Hi ladies! I am working on a series of posts geared for beginner cloth mamas. I am going to go over some of the usual things like types and brands and such, but I also get asked often what sites I recommend checking out. This is where I would love your help. What are some sites that you always use or recommend to other mommies who are looking for information about cloth diapers? I have tons of sites that I use, but they might not be the best for beginners as they may get overloaded with all of the options in the stores. I love my kellyscloset.com link, but I know when I started, seeing all the links to different kinds of dipes really got confusing to me. Thanks ladies!

No comments:

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.