Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

May 17, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

So I am once again posting for Menu Plan Monday. When Hubby was out of town for three of the four weeks in April, I don't really plan things as I don't cook much for LJ and I. But here it is, my menu for the week.

Monday
Cheese Burger Mac (hamburger helper)
Maybe some corn for veggies

Tuesday
Ham Rice Soup
(Cream of celery soup, a can of chopped ham, long grain rice)

Wednesday
Crock-pot sloppy joes on rolls or maybe over pasta
Veggies in the sloppy joe mix

Thursday
Chinese Night

Friday
Marinated Chicken Breasts over coucous
asian mixed veggies (steam fresh)

Saturday
Dinner Out

Sunday
Left overs from the week

No comments:

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.