Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Jan 2, 2010

One Size Diaper Event!

I have found a great new mommy blog and I want to share one of the newest events going on at this blog. The name is Take Time to Smell the Rose. This blog has tons going on with cloth diapers, but also other family topics. Going on right now at Take Time to Smell the Rose, there is a One Size Cloth Diaper Event. The Event started the 1st of January and she will be featuring 22 different one size diapers during the duration of the event. This is a great event for those who are looking to learn more about one size diapers and maybe even win a few. You should check it out. You can either click on one of the links I have provided or click on her Event button below.



I hope you check out the Event and if I don't win anything, maybe you will. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

Hi! I'm visiting from MBC. Great blog.

MisAdventuresofMomof3 said...

This is a great blog. I'm a new follower from MBC. Come and visit me!

Genny said...

Following you from MBC!

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.