Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Jan 3, 2010

Fluff Times Three!

I love fluff mail. I am in heaven when I get fluff mail times three in one day. On New Years Eve day the mail man ended up delivering three separate pieces of fluff mail. I must say I am in love with diaperswappers.com. Two of my fluffies were from moms that I had purchased from on that site. The other was from a site called Cotton Babies. For any newly cloth diapering mommas, I would highly recommend checking out the sales sections of diaper store sites first! I saved big time on some great dipes. I was able to get a bumGenius bamboo fitted for the cheapest I have seen yet. This was even cheaper than if I went to another cloth diaper store on the net.
So, as I am feverishly opening my new packages I am showing off each diaper to my hubby. He must have thought I was nuts with how excited I get with some of the new dipes I have yet to try and the like. I love trying out new diapers and seeing what we (LJ and I) like best and what works best for us, since every baby is different.
I do have some pictures of my LJ in one or two diapers and also a couple of my newly updated stash. I will try to post them soon. Now that the holidays are over, I will hopefully be able to get more on track with this blog and have more posts.

A quick thanks to all those who are following me. I do love finding more moms that are interested in saving money and also cloth diapering. As my following grows, I hope to offer up a lot more through this blog. Have a great day!

No comments:

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.