Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Jan 6, 2010

Freebies

Well, I want to make this blog about cloth diapering, but also touch on my other love, coupons and freebies. When I find some freebies or really good deals, I will try to get them posted so that all of you can get the freebies as well.
So, here are some of the freebies that I know are going on right now.
Get a Free Post-it Durable Tabs Sample Here.
Get Free Pancakes at IHOP on Feb 23rd (National Pancake Day).
Get an Aveeno Tote Bag Here.
Another great mommy blog to follow for freebies and coupons is Moms Need to Know. A big thanks to Kristen for pointing me to this blog.
Happy bargain hunting!

No comments:

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.