Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Jan 16, 2010

Daddy Diaper Event Coming Soon on Mama Dweeb

Hello all! So, I just wanted to give all cloth diapering mamas (and those who are thinking about it) a big heads up. I just found a new mommy blogger, Mama Dweeb, and she will be having her very first cloth diaper event in February. Her husband will actually take all of her event diapers and review them in videos. So, we will all know which ones are "Daddy approved." I highly recommend that you all head on over and check out her event and also ways to get a few more entries in to her giveaways.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Windthicket Fables said...

Cute blog!!!

Following from MBC! Come and stop by sometime!

lovemylevi said...

Following from MBC, I also have CD event coming soon! Check it out! http://luvsjurn3.blogspot.com/2009/12/cloth-diapers-exposed.html

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.