Home     About Me     Disclosure/PR     Affiliates     New to Cloth     FlatsChallenge

Jan 31, 2011

Tomorrow is D Day!

Okay, not the D day that many people think of. Tomorrow is the big day for us, Delivery Day! My doctor called me to tell me that they scheduled my induction for 5 am tomorrow morning. I must thank my husband so much for calling on my behalf and doing what I was unable to do. With all of the false alarms and stalled labor and now the weather that we are to get in the area over the next two days, I was getting stressed beyond what a pregnant woman should be. Three weeks of  stress is not good for anyone. I know it has been wearing on me mentally and physically. So, I tried to call and see if they would help my laboring along any and got a tough noogies kind of response from the OB nurse I spoke to. After calling Hubby in tears he composed himself (he was mad enough as well) and called my doctor to see if they would reconsider. Just after 230 this afternoon I got a call from my doctor's office letting me know that they have scheduled me to be induced (really it is more of helping me along) at 500 am tomorrow morning. Great enough as well, it will even be the same doctor who came 5 minutes late to LJ's birth (yes he came that fast).  I love that doctor and am happy that he will be the one at least starting my induction.
I am posting this as I know I have some sponsors out there who may be curious why I am not as prompt with my responses as I normally am. I will be away from my computer and only have limited access, via my phone, to my emails.
As for everyone else, family and friends, who have been keeping us in their thoughts and all, I wanted to keep you updated. I am so thankful for my in-laws who are taking LJ tonight for us, so we don't have to worry about getting him over to their house at such an early hour. Then they can sleep more as well. Also, to my parents who have been so helpful as well and making sure we have what we may need.
I am hopeful that all will go smoothly tomorrow and by this time tomorrow I may just have my little girl in my arms. :)

Until next time... Happy Living!

No comments:

Reader Survey

Please feel free to complete this short survey to give me a better idea of who my readers are. Thank you!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.